Euclid, Ohio manufacturing company looking for a 1st shift customer service person.
Very stable company. Been in business for over 70 years.
Main job duty will be accepting phone calls from customers and responding to their needs.
Additional duties will include, but not limited to;
- Process purchase orders.
- Provide quotes to customers.
- Follows up with customer regarding orders, complaints, etc.
- Investigates and disposes of all UPS claims for lost and /or damaged packages.
- Works with the Accounts Receivable Expeditor to resolve customer credit issues.
- Purchases fastener products for resale.
- Fill in for receptionist or other office staff when needed.
- General office duties as needed.
Good computer skills needed as well as excellent communication, both oral and written.
Prefer someone with knowledge of manufacturing.
Hours are 7:45am – 4:30pm – Mon-Fri
Drug screen and criminal background check required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org